Instinct Raw Frozen Venison
- All natural – no added synthetic vitamins or minerals
- Optimal nutrient absorption for healthy digestion
- Essential fatty acids for healthy skin and coat – softer coat, less shedding
- Nutritionally dense formulas to achieve healthy weight
- High quality ingredients and High Pressure Processing (HPP) to ensure food safety
- Complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds
Venison, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Ground Lamb Bone, Apples, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Pumpkinseeds, Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Parsley, Honey, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Blueberries, Alfalfa Sprouts, Persimmons, Inulin, Rosemary, Sage, Clove.
Complete & Balanced for All Life Stages
Nature’s Variety® Instinct® Venison Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
For information on how much to feed your pet, please use our interactive Feeding Guide tool.
Instinct Raw Frozen Diets are convenient and ready to serve without the need for mixing or measuring.
- Keep raw medallions/patties/chubs frozen until ready to defrost.
- Defrost your pet's daily portion by thawing it in a covered container in the refrigerator. (Medallions take about 4-6 hours to defrost in the refrigerator, while patties and chubs may require 8 to 10 hours.)
- Serve thawed medallions/patties/chubs in your pet's stainless steel dish. Food should still be cold to the touch when served.