Heartland Bones Butchers Block Bones Knuckle Bone
Complete with all the "bits" your dog loves, this Knuckle from Butcher's Block Bones will be a favorite. This 6" beef femur knuckle bone is slow roasted for up to 36 hours and infused with natural flavoring. Made in the USA from USDA inspected beef. Do not use on carpets.
About Butcher's Block Bones:
- All raw material beef bones and beef treat products come from the 5th largest beef producer in the nation and are a part off the Heartland Premium, LLC family. All material is inspected daily.
- Only organic complaint smoke flavor is used. Made with wood and water only from their supplier
- Only 100% USDA highest quality beef is used
- No chemicals, synthetics, preservatives added to treats
- Product derived from cattle 29 months and younger, which is why Butcher's Block Bones do not splinter
- Only 3M™ 6mm shrink wrap is used — this allows the bones to arrive in premium condition