60% LAMB, DUCK, EGGS & FISH
The ultimate food mimics the one Mother Nature intended your dog to eat!
Loaded with 60% of meats and fish, ACANA Grasslands matches your dog’s evolutionary adaptation to a meat & protein rich diet, and its fresh meat variety mirrors the diversity and freshness of the natural diet.
- Alberta Lamb – ranch-raised and delivered fresh from local Alberta ranches
- Wild-Caught Fish – our northern Walleye are locally caught and delivered fresh
- Free-run Duck – our Canadian duck are raised free-run and delivered fresh each day
- Grade A Eggs – delivered fresh and whole each day from local prairie farms.
- Passed fit for human consumption, our local ingredients are truly fresh – so they’re never frozen and arrive preservative-free each day.
FRESH, LOCAL FRUITS & VEGETABLES
ACANA Grasslands is loaded with a full 40% of fruits & vegetables including Red Delicious apples from the sun-drenched Okanagan valley, and butternut squash, Burbank potatoes and spinach greens from the black soils of local prairie farms – all bursting with goodness to support peak health and immunity.
GRAIN-FREE & LOW CARBOHYDRATE
Rich in protein and low in carbohydrates to match your dog’s natural diet, ACANA Grasslands is free of high glycemic grains such as rice and corn.
Long associated with obesity and diabetes, high glycemic grains break down quickly, causing a rapid and large rise in your dog’s blood sugar.
Grain-free and low in carbohydrates, ACANA causes your dog’s blood sugar to rise less over a longer period of time so his sensitivity to insulin is beneficially increased and fat storage is decreased for peak conditioning.
LUXURIANT SKIN & COAT
We infused each morsel of ACANA Grasslands with marine-source Omega 3 from wild-caught Canadian Walleye to support immunity and luxuriant skin & hair coat – your dog’s outer symbol of health and vitality.
Organic sea vegetables and botanicals including juniper berries, lavender flowers, sun-cured alfalfa and peppermint leaf enhance metabolism while nourishing and toning your dog’s digestive tract.