Feel’n Frisky? The Green Spot offers you access to our Self-Serve Dog Wash areas to tackle the grooming job on your own at an affordable price. We provide waist high tubs (no more bending down to wrestle the dog in the shower at home or hosing in the yard), all natural shampoo selection, aprons, brushes, fresh towels and a high speed blow dryer. The best part? We take care of the clean-up afterwards! Sounds easy enough right? Appointments are first come, first serve and are open during normal business hours Mon-Sat 10-8 and Sundays 11-5. Last wash is 1 hour before closing.
• Waist high tubs & safety restraints
• A selection of all natural shampoos
• Oatmeal & Aloe
• Mango Tango
• Creme Rinse Conditioner
• Eucalyptus & Peppermint
• Orange Peel Oil
• Light Color Coat Brightener
• Fresh aprons, towels & tools
• Hi-speed blow dryer
For just $15!
A La Carte Grooming Services:
The following are available upon request when a professional groomer is available:
- Nail Trim - $10
- Nail Grind - $14
- Nail Painting - $7
- Facial/Eye Trim - $10
- Sanitary Trim - $5
- Paw Pads Trim - $5
- Dental Package - $10
- Pup Pedicure (trim hair around feet, pad trim, & filing) - $20
Spot Wash Specials:
- Service Dogs: Receive 25% off Spot Washes for service dogs with ID (guides, hearing, mobility, police). Discount available Monday – Friday.
- Foster Dogs: Receive a free Spot Wash on Wednesdays!
- Adopted Dogs: Show us your recent (within 2 months) adoption paperwork and get their first Spot Wash free!
- Frequent Bather Program: Earn a free Spot Wash for every 6 you purchase!
Spot Wash Policies:
- Please keep your dog on a leash, in a carrier, or in your arms at all times. You are responsible to supervise your own pet.
- Spot Wash is open during normal business hours on a first-come first-serve basis. The last wash begins one hour before closing.
- As a courtesy to fellow bathers, please limit your Spot Wash time to a maximum of 45 minutes start to finish.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to use Spot Wash. Children are always welcome but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave and schedule a private wash during off-peak hours.
- NO FLEAS or TICKS! We are a flea/tick-free zone! If you notice fleas or ticks during your spot wash, please alert our staff IMMEDIATELY!
- Messes happen - if your dog has an accident, please alert our staff so we can help clean it up.
Tips & Tricks:
- No matter the breed, we advise a thorough brushing before you begin the bathing process.
- For active dogs, a vigorous exercise session is encouraged before bathing. A tired dog is a good dog!
- To prevent ear infections, we recomend gently placing a cotton ball in the opening of your dogs’ ear canal to prevent water from entering.
- Shampoos are concentrated so a little goes a long way. Please avoid using excessive amounts of shampoo when bathing your dog.
- When using the dryer, do not point the nozzle at your dog’s ears, eyes, nose or any sensitive areas.
- For long or curly coated dogs, make sure they are as dry as possible before leaving to avoid matting.
- A regular grooming schedule is encouraged - visit our Spot Wash monthly to ensure your dog stays clean and healthy. Or, try our Full-Service Grooming and give yourself a break!